Hunting of a different kind
[html]
OOC here.

Kostya smiled at Terra's easy acceptance, his tail drawing lazy zigzags in the dirt of the trail as he walked along the dirt trail. "Well Terra, you mentioned before that ya' used ta' steal food from bears righ'? Well how do ya' feel about taking a crack at a cougar?"

Sitting down on a handy patch of grass under a high surving bush he began to explain properly. "Well, earlier today I was hunting the tastiest looking deer you've ever seen. Crafty bugger it was as well, must'a broke nearly two dozen arrows trying to down the bloody thing, still it sure looked worth the trouble." That it had done, in fact Kostya was licking his lips at the thought of it, though that could also be influenced by his hunger generated from tracking and travelling for the better part of a day."But anyway yeah, really tasty lookin' thing. Problem is just as I managed ta' take it down with a lucky long distance shot, this bloody cougar jumps out of the bushes an' runs off with it! Been tracking it south but the bloody thing managed to get ahead of me." Kostya scuffed the ground, grumbling lightly at the thought of the cougar escaping.

"Anyway, I figure that with how far it went its den must be around here somewhere, I was gonna' try an steal the deer back if I could. Ya want in, i'll split the deer with ya if we manage to get it back." Truth be told with his bow and knife on his back Kostya could probably have gotten the deer back himself eventually, but to be frank he wanted a bit of company, and Terra was pretty fun to be around; one of the few wolves he'd encountered so far who actually joked around a bit.

<style type="text/css">
.bluekost1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#5a84a3; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px;}
.bluekost1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.bluekost1 .ooc {text-align:center; font-size:10px; border-bottom:#5a84a3 1px dashed;}
.bluekost1 .inner {margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/vnijrq.jpg);}
.bluekost1 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#0d1924; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/xnzzhd.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 360px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#2b5475; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread