Hunting of a different kind
[html]

Kostya was taken off guard by Terra's question. Joining a pack wasn't really something that had occurred to him; between the odd lifestyle, the recent war and the horror stories he heard about several of the packs joining one of them had never really seemed like an inviting idea to him, though he might possibly change his tune after spending a winter alone.

"I'd say tha' lifestyle. A lot of tha' packs are very humanised, spend all their time in Optime form an wear clothes, that sorta thing. Human stuff is interesting an all but I wouldn' be able ta' live like that an I would feel awkward an outa place if I joined a pack but lived differently to everyone else." There were other reasons as well, but Kostya didn’t particularly feel like going into them right now.

"Anyway, tis' good fer you if you're happy there, at least I don' have ta' worry about whether you're going to survive the winter or not." Kostya tried to keep his tone light, despite the slightly depressing subject, and nudged Terra's shoulder, smiling at her.

Kostya's nose perked as the scent rail suddenly swerved off of the path and into the woods. He turned round to face Terra, grinning as he did so, "Looks like we migh' be gettin' somewhere."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread