Hunting of a different kind
[html]

Kostya let out a sigh of relief as the cougar went limp in his arms and quickly dropped the heavy carcass, the muscles in his arms aching from the strain of keeping it still. Still catching his breath he lightly trotted over to collect his things, quickly taking the string off his broken bow and collecting his knife, putting it back in its sheath

Padding over to Terra he took the leg from her gratefully and dropped into a sitting position, tearing into the meat gratefully, blood dripping down from his jaws as he tore into the succulent meat; the deer tasted as good as it had looked at first, which he was grateful for, going to all this trouble over a bad tasting deer would have been very annoying. Yeah, interestin' is one way'a puttin' it. Ah didn' really think tha' through, an ya' got hurt," Kostya lowered his ears and whined, sniffing around Terra's shoulder injury, "You want me to try and bind that up for you? he offered, "I've got some bandages in my pack, m' not a doctor but I shoul' be able ta' get it so it'll stay clean till ya' can find someone who knows what they're doin'"

Sitting back and continuing to chew on his leg Kostya tried to lighten the tone a little bit. "Well, at leas' we got a good meal out of it, an tha' cougars gonna make a pretty nice cloak fer tha' winter" He grinned slightly ferally and jerked his head towards the cougar. Aside from a few easily patched holes the cougar's fur was in good condition, and would make a very nice cloak when he added some of the rabbit fur he had been stocking up recently. Say, ya' wan' me ta' make ya' something outa it, like a trophy>? 'specially since you were the one tha' killed it." And also to apologise Kostya added silently, though he didn't voice it, not wanting to insult Terra by making too much fuss over the wound.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread