Hunting of a different kind
[html]

Kostya smiled in relief as Terra assured him that her injury didn't bother her. He hadn't realised how badly seeing one of his friends hurt would actually affect him until he had seen the cougar crouched over, it had been quite distressing to say the least. "Move over here," he mumbled, shifting Terra slightly so that he could get a better angle on her shoulder. He started rolling bandages around the wound, trying to get the bandages tight enough to be useful, but loose enough to give Terra full movement and not hurt her.

It was tricky work for somebody not entirely used to medical work like Kostya and took quite a while, so as he worked he talked. "I was thinkin' somethin' like a knife maybe? Animal tha' size will have some pretty decent sized bones ta' make one from an' ya' handled my knife pretty well. Ah' could give ya' a couple'a pointers on using one if ya like," he offered, making a low humming noise as he thought what else he could do, "I could make y'a a necklace as well, string ya' a couple'a teeth on it if ya want? I'm probably gonna' add a tooth or two to my own necklace." Kostya gestured to the silver pendant he wore around his neck.

Finally Kostya had nearly finished, "This migh' hurt a lil' bit." he warned before sharply pulling the bandages into a tight knot. "There we go. I've probably done about a hundred things wrong but it should stop dirt gettin' inta' it at least." Kostya smiled and quickly shifted down into Lupus form, laying down near Terra and licking her ears, "Thanks fer' comin' with me Terra. Appreciate the help an' it was fun spendin' some time with ya'. It's not like it's particularly lonely up north, but ya' tend to see lots of diff'rent wolves once an' then never see em again, it's nice ta' spend some time with someone that I know."Finished talking, Kostya wiggled closer to Terra and laid his head on his paws, content to just spend a bit of time resting with his friend before they parted ways.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread