Marit's info central
[html]

Marit's character info

Trivial tidbits about Marit

Hi! I'm a girl, if you couldn't tell from the name. I live in Norway, where the vikings are at. I'm a 24 year old student, currently taking a masters in Teacher Practice. I have always loved to write, and am always looking to improve my writing skills. If you see me making the same error over and over, I'd love to know about it! I'm not scary -- honest Wink

I've played at 'Souls since 2005 (recruited by Libri), with a year-long break in 2006. I haven't had that many characters, and primarily played Mew Sadira. In 2008 I also picked up Dawali Amara and took over leading AniWaya.This leadership has been changed to Ulilohi Ehn, and Maska and Dawali were dropped after the completion of the AniWaya conflict plot. I recently very proudly joined the 'Souls Assemblage, too! Right now, my active characters are Ulilohi Ehn and Vesle Soul.

My time zone:
UTC/GMT +1 hour (w/daylight saving time) <-- Click for local time

Characters

Character history

Dawali Amara, Maska Ahote, Emwe Soul, Mew Sadira (DEAD), Semyon Terho (DEAD)

OOC Catacombs - my bragging signpost

100 Posts
200 Posts
400 Posts
800 Posts
6 consecutive months of membership
1 consecutive year of membership
2 consecutive years of membership
4 consecutive years of membership
Participate in 25 threads
Participate in 50 threads
Participate in 100 threads
Participate in 175 threads
Participate in 250 threads
Create or join 25 All Welcome threads between all of your characters
Donated to 'Souls
Serve as a Mentor, Leader, Moderator, or Administrator for 6 months
Win a contest (pack or board)
Participate in Christmas in July or Secret Santa
Contribute to the Yearbook
Completed SSWM 2010 (retired)
Became a Community Soul in June 2011
Became a Spotlight Soul pre-July 2010 (retired)
Posted during our 10th birthday weekend!

23/33 possible

Thread count: Mew (73), Semyon (6), Emwe (22), Dawali (166), Maska (20) = 287 + Ulilohi's & Vesle's
Total post count: Mew (378), Semyon (20), Emwe (113), Dawali (671), Maska (48) = 1230 + Ulilohi's & Vesle's

Word of the Day
  1. [07 Nov 2008] - Olfactory
    "(...) before long an olfactory sensation revealed to him that he was not alone around serena reserve"
  2. [19 Nov 2011] - Knavery
    "She knew knavery when she saw it, and this one was hardly capable of fooling her."
  3. [23 Nov 2011] - Appetence
    "He secretly suspected that she was eager to take his place, that it was appetence and not her morals were in charge"
  4. [26 Nov 2011] - Procrustean
    "His procrustean leadership had failed, and right then that wasn't what was on her mind anyway."
  5. [30 Nov 2011] - Churlish
    "It appeared churlish, almost, to do so - unintelligent"
  6. [03 Dec 2011] - Operose
    "She was not the type to do something inefficiently or half-way: in that sense, she was a rather operose person."
  7. [05 Dec 2011] - Frondesence
    "Soon enough her movements through the near-frozen frondesence came to an end (...)"
  8. [08 Dec 2011] - Copse
    "Ulilohi eyed him curiously as she approached him, cutting through a copse of trees laden with the cold of winter."
  9. [16 Dec 2011] - Abrade
    "the circumstances had begun to abrade her confidence"
  10. [25 Dec 2011] - Hiemal
    "Her warm colors stood out in the hiemal landscape, accented with the many colors of the feather in her mane"
  11. [26 Dec 2011] - Solatium
    "What kind of solatium could she offer for such a loss?"
  12. [01 Jan 2012] - Novation
    "Her coming was her novation, or perhaps this place's."
  13. [02 Jan 2012] - Truss
    "Her precious belongings were trussed to her back, old pieces of worn clothing and half-decayed rope holding them in place."
  14. [03 Jan 2012] - Solecism
    "Not doing so would be considered a terrible solecism by AniWayan customs"
  15. [27 Jan 2012] - Conciliate
    "It could not have been easy to conciliate the birds"
  16. [04 Mar 2012] - Oracular
    "She saw little point in dawdling, or speaking in oracular words; her message was clear and immediate."
  17. [05 Mar 2012] - Profluent
    "Her gait was rolling, calm and profluent, as she neared their borders."
  18. [05 Mar 2012] - Profluent
    "Even in the daylight, torches and the Great Fire were worth watching, with flames dancing and merging and splitting, their power apparent and profluent."
  19. [17 May 2012] - Omphalos
    "Their Great Fire was at the core of their existence, and the very omphalos of their territory, in perhaps much the same way as hospitality was core to their way of life."
  20. [17 Sep 2012] - Diapason
    "(...) but to Vesle they were more of a beacon, a diapason in the land of sounds, a clear tone that cut through everything and created meaning in a multitude of notes."
  21. [23 Sep 2012] - Pharisaic
    "In Vesle's eyes, they were all a bunch of inbred, dumb, pharisaic hypocrites anyway."
  22. [27 Sep 2012] - Austral
    "The austral female gave it some thought before continuing with a wicked smile, taking steps backwards and entering a defensive stance, spear in hand, as she spoke"
  23. [27 Sep 2012] - Austral
    "(...); the austral female had never seen anything like it, at least, which usually meant that it was salvaged from some remains somewhere."
  24. [02 Oct 2012] - Hamartia
    "Perhaps their lack of loyalty had been the pack's hamartia."
  25. [10 Oct 2012] - Anacoluthon
    "(...) Sepirah had a knife and the best she could muster as a response was a furious anacoluthon."
  26. [14 Oct 2012] - Crasis
    "The contents, ingredients of the place remained unchanged, but it was the crasis that was altered."
  27. [15 Oct 2012] - Versicolor
    "Flames were a fainting and shifting in color, versicolor gusts of light that were increasingly weak."

Key for post logs

• Joining thread
  • Pack thread
  • Read-only
  • Non-canon thread (f.ex. LASKY)
  • Mature thread
  • Mature joining thread
  • Mature pack thread
  • Mature read-only
  • Mature non-canon thread (f.ex. LASKY)

<style type="text/css">
#leftsidebar,.row4:first-child,.darkrow3:first-child{ display: none }

#maritlog { margin:30px; }
#maritlog p { line-height:inherit; text-indent:0px; padding-left:0px; margin-left:0px; }
#maritlog #artdump p { line-height:inherit; text-indent:inherit; padding-left:inherit; margin-left:inherit; }
#maritlog p:first-letter { font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.5em; }
#maritlog #artdump p:first-letter { font-family:inherit; font-size: inherit; }
#maritlog p:first-line { font-style:italic; }
#maritlog #artdump p:first-line { font-style:inherit; }
#maritlog b { font-family: Cambria, 'Times New Roman', serif; }
#maritlog i { }
#maritlog a:hover { text-decoration:underline }
#maritlog ul, #maritlog ol { padding-left: 30px; font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.2em; }
#maritlog li { font-family: Cambria, 'Times New Roman', serif; }
#maritlog .header { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 1.5em; text-transform:none; font-weight: bold; }
#maritlog .subheader { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 1.2em; font-style: italic; }

#maritlog #toc { list-style-type: none; font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.2em; padding: none; margin: none; }
#toc ul li { text-transform: capitalize; }
#toc li.sub { text-transform: lowercase; list-style-type: none; margin-left: 20px; }

#individualtoc { align: center; margin: 20px; font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.2em; }
#individualtoc li { text-transform: capitalize; list-style-type: none; display: inline; padding: 10px; }

#maritlog #postlog { height:400px; overflow: auto; }
#postlog ol, #postlog ul, #contest ol, #contest ul, #wotd ul { list-style-type: decimal-leading-zero; padding-left: 35px; font-family: cambria, serif; font-size: 1.2em; }
#postlog li, #contest li, #wotd li { padding-left: 10px; }
#postlog li a, #contest li { text-transform: lowercase; }
#postlog li.a { }
#postlog li.c { }
#postlog li.m::before { content: "[M] "; color: red; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Inconsolata', courier; }
#postlog li.j::before { content: "[J] "; color: --; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Inconsolata', courier; }
#postlog li.p::before { content: "[P] "; color: --; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Inconsolata', courier; }
#postlog li.ro::before { content: "[R] "; color: --; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Inconsolata', courier; }
#postlog li.nc::before { content: "[N] "; color: --; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Inconsolata', courier; }
#postlog li .date, #contest li .date { font-weight: normal; font-family: 'Inconsolata', courier; font-size: 0.8em; }
#postlog li .date::before, #contest li .date::before { content: " - " ; }

#maritlog #wotd { height:400px; overflow: auto; }
#maritlog #wotd .date { font-size:inherit; font-family: 'Inconsolata', courier; font-size: 0.9em; }
#maritlog #wotd .date::before { content: ""; }

#maritlog #artdump { height:400px; overflow: auto; }

#maritlog .separator { font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 1.8em; display: block; font-style: italic; margin: 20px 0 20px 0; border-top:1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 10px 0 10px 0; text-align: right; }
#maritlog .separator:first-letter { font-family: inherit; font-size:inherit; }
#maritlog .separator::before { content: open-separator; font-size:inherit; font-family: georgia,serif; padding: 5px; }
#maritlog .separator::after { content: close-separator; font-size:inherit; font-family: georgia,serif; padding: 5px; }
.year {font-family: 'Bookman Old Style', serif; font-size: 1.8em; float:right; padding-right:20px;}
.signature { display:none; }

</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread