Pouring Leaves
[html]

OOC ::Sorry for the really short post ;;

Akira was wandering pretty far from Anathema, she just wanted to explore more her surroundings and get to know more about the packs in the area. Knowing too little about the possible enemies or allies was rather frustrating for her. The wind brought her the scent of a near pack. She didn't recognized the scent bout after all, the black wolfess just knew about other two packs than Anathema.

Rushing toward the borders she prayed that anyone that she may meet in there was kind enough to decide to just talk and not attack her. She saw a huge male that was patrolling the borders. The black female approached slowly lowering her head and pinning her ears back to show off that she wasn't a threat. She gave a look at the small animal that was resting on his shoulder, this saw her first and squeaked at her owner to alert him of Akira's presence. Greetings. She said politely looking up at the large male. I was just wandering around, i mean no threat.

She waited looking at him with a submissive posture, her hand relaxed over the bag where she carried her bone knife, just in case that he didn't liked her and decided to attack and continue with his duties.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread