Pouring Leaves
[html]

OOC :: A pretty bad post i know Q.Q havent got as much time to write as i would like.

The tail of the black female wagged slightly behind her with a mix of emotion and nerves. Ignoring this she heard as the large male spoke out his questions. Hmm I think she was named Mya. I met her before I even joined Anathema. As he asked what skills she wanted to improve, she heard the interest on his voice and the she-wolf wandered if he may be up to help her with some training. She may be a good warrior even excellent for her age, but she didn´t knew everything.

Well I am willing to improve my fighting skills. I am in need of someone to train with. She wasn't going to tell a strange male that this was caused because all her pack-mates where busy because the recent issues that her pack got. Entering in details with a complete stranger of a pack that could be a rival with Anathema wasn't a wise thing.

The young warrior decided to ask him if he could help her with the training. He seemed as a fairly good warrior. The worst thing that could happen was that he just decided to chase her off. I know this is something you shouldn't ask someone you have just met and is a kind of complete stranger. But As i am in great need of training you could help me out with that. I am sure it could also help you for practice. Akira rambled more than needed. She knew that her behaviour was pretty strange that day. She wandered why as the large female waited for the tan wolf to answer her.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread