[IF] Maintenance & Updates
Character Name: Sparrow
Link to Game Tally: Link (Note: I will be moving game point tallies to the board soon, so this Doc will be inactive soon--but for now, lookit Doc. xD)
Amount of Points Submitting: 500
Prize Claim: 1 three-word permanent custom title and 1 edit token. I would like the new and revised titles to be:

[html]you come beating
like moth's wings
[/html]
Code:
<span style="font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-transform:lowercase; text-shadow:#847450 1px 1px 2px;" title="spastic and violently"><FONT COLOR="#fdbf3a">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc03e">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc141">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc245"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc448">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc54c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc64f">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc753">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc857"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc95a">b</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdca5e">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdcb61">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdcd65">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fcce68">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fccf6c">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fcd06f">g</FONT></br><FONT COLOR="#fcd070">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fccf6c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fcce69">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fccd66">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdcc62"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdcb5f">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdca5c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc958">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc755">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc651">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc54e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc44b"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc347">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc244">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc141">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdc03d">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#fdbf3a">s</FONT></span>

Messages In This Thread