[j] kidnapped by my own body
Character Name: Ella Kacia
Character Birthdate: May 2, 2009
Character Gender: female
Character Species: Canis Lupas [i]50% Dalmatian, 50% Labrador

Regular Wolf or Luperci: luperci
How did you hear about 'Souls? top 50 wolf rpg site.
Desired Tier: Courtiers (:
Canine NPC: nope !
Non-Canine NPC: nope !

[html]
Out of Character Chit-chat. (:

Ella, (Lucia for the time being), padded up to the borders of Cour des Miracles. The female that had taken over Ella's body was not worried. She could be charming, very charming in deed. She knew that she would be able to get Ella into a pack no problem and once she was, Lucia may let Ella have her body back... Maybe.. The evil girl smiled sickly, she was so enjoying being Ella. She had taken over Ella to get her away from her home pack. She didn't belong there, she didn't need to be there. That brother that she was so close to didn't need to be in her life. Lucia thought he only meant trouble...

As she came to the borders she turned on her nice-girl look, folding her ears back, tucking her tail beneather her and lowering her center of gravity closer to the ground. She needed to be submissive if she wanted to have a chance at getting into this pack. Lucia took a deep breath and let out a loud howl, calling anyone around to come and see her. "Won't be long now Ella." Lucia chuckled darkly, knowing that Ella had no idea what was going on right now, when Lucia left Ella, she would have no idea what had happened... Such an evil, yet brilliant scheme. She grinned, looking around for someone. Not seeing anyone at that time she just waited patiently.

<style type="text/css">

.ella-soar93 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3cc8ff; }
.ella-soar93 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.ella-soar93 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; border:3px solid #ffffff; padding: 451px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#5300ca; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/soarea11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat}
.ella-soar93 .text {border-bottom:0px solid #000000;}
.ella-soar93 .pad {padding:15px}
.ella-soar93 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread