[j] kidnapped by my own body
[html]
000+
I didn't mention this, but thank you for using our form xD

The redheaded man frowned as the woman receded, and he gave a slight warning growl in the back of his throat as she grumbled. At least she obeyed him. He did not want to see just how forceful he could get, especially with a woman. It was worse when he saw, and smelled, her pick up a bloody rabbit in her massive jaws and skulk away. The audacity of her! To demand food from a stranger while having her own meal. Shaking his head at the woman, Strel sighed as he turned an apologetic look on the woman.

He nodded to her answers, giving an easy smile that was common to his features. "It's a pleasure then. I'm Strelein von Rosnete, the Dauphin of the Kingdom. Our King is on business in another pack, but I will be happy to let you join us." The redhead gave another slight bow, flourishing it a bit. "What talents would you bring to us? Are you a skilled hunter? Can you cook, craft?" he asked curiously. It was not a requirement of the Kingdom, but it was always good to boost the skill pool in a pack.

<style type="text/css">
.sanctuary2 b {font-weight:normal; color:#e0b3e5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-shadow:#eec4f3 0px 0px 3px; }
.sanctuary2 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px 60px 5px 60px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#eec4f3; text-align:center; text-shadow:#27034b 0px 1px 1px;}
.sanctuary2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 35px 0px 35px; margin:0px;}
.sanctuary2 {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#452286; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Bp74G.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/tW6E3.png); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e0b3e5; padding: 80px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#ae9cc7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.sanctuary2-b {width:492px; border:1px solid #1a0333; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread