[j] kidnapped by my own body
[html]
sorrry for the wait <33 & it doesn't matter to me, if you want to keep it going than cool, if not, archiving is good for me too . (:

Lucia thought for a moment, which skill would Ella exceed at most? Most likely the bard, or lautari as the male had called it. She hadn't been made to cook very intricate meals though she was good at making simple things. But she was sure that her cooking wouldn't be too extraordinary here. She frowned for a moment, "Well, that really depends... What kind of cooking is not frowned upon here.. I wasn't made to make very difficult meals where I came from... Simple things was what I was best at... Perhaps I could sing a little something for you.. It would help a great deal for you to tell me if you think that I sound okay." Lucia smiled, talking exactly the way that Ella would.

Lucia smiled, "I would love for you to show me the Hotel.. I have lived in small cabins all my life, I think living in a Hotel would be nice." She grinned, that way Ella could communicate with everyone around her easily. She smiled at the male, he was nice..

<style type="text/css">

.ella-soar93 b {font-weight:bold; color:#3cc8ff; }
.ella-soar93 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.ella-soar93 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; border:3px solid #ffffff; padding: 451px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#5300ca; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/soarea11.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat}
.ella-soar93 .text {border-bottom:0px solid #000000;}
.ella-soar93 .pad {padding:15px}
.ella-soar93 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread