Here I Go Again
[html]

occ : D'aww haha! Fia lurves her big bro! XD Haha, I'm not sure what accent Fia has..... IF Fia even has one XD

Word Count → 000

A small smile appeared on the fae, slowly walking over to sit next to her brother.The young woman nodded and brushed softly against him in a greeting she had picked up from Gunnar. "Nice to see you too big brother" The young Knight said. She didn't dare ask any more of her mother, in fear of bringing up the subject. A small waver of her tail indicated that she was thinking about a lot more then just what she thought of her new home.

"I think this place is coming up quite nicely....It's a lot different from Crimson Dreams, but I sort of like it here. Plus, I've made some new.....friends..." The woman said, dropping her gaze at the word 'friends'. A large smile spread over her face again as his face popped into her mind. He was more than just a small little crush, and they both knew it. The white-furred fae wondered though if her brother knew about Gunnar, and what he'd do if he ever found out. Over the months when she was younger, Enzo had always protected her and kept her safe from the tiniest of things. The young woman sometimes felt that Enzo was a second father.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.fia-flowers { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Kdiw3.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ac74cc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.fia-flowers b {color:#e7bcff; }
.fia-flowers p { color:#3f294c; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.fia-flowers p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.fia-flowers .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.fia-flowers .wordcount {color:#e7bcff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #e7bcff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread