Sun before the storm
[html]

As the other wolf was climbing their way up they made a comment about Kostya being in his Lupus form, making an observation that kostya had noticed as well. "Yeah, I've noticed tha' a lotta wolves seem ta' spend a lotta sime in their Optime forms. Seems a bit strange ta' me, I mean hands are useful an' stuff but Lupus is much more comfortable, maybe Secui if yer huntin'." Kostya noticed that the other male seemed a bit hesitant about approaching him, both in body language and in voice.

Rather than make the other male feel awkward about his distance Kostya instead got up and walked over to him, sniffing for any scents that he recognised on the male. While Kostya was happy to talk to pretty much anybody pack wolves made him feel slightly awkward, as he was always afraid that he might anger the wolf, and subsequently their pack, if he made a blunder. Happily he didn’t find any pack scents that eh recognised, so he sat back down, this time closer to the male, and started talking. "Nah, it's fine. Relaxin' is nice an all, but I prefer relaxin wi' someone ta' talk ta'." Kostya gave the other male a friendly grin, his tail wagging slowly at the thought of having somebody to share the lovely day with.

"'M Kostya by tha' way, nice ta meet ya….?" Kostya let the question trail off, waiting for the male to respond, hopefully with their name.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread