Sun before the storm
[html]
.: OOC :. UGH! Again, this is short. I'm super sorry - I promise, I normally have posts that are SIGNIFICANTLY longer than this. Dx .: WC :. 401

Shandom could see why the male picked this rock to relax on. The sun hit it nicely, and he could not help but crane his face skyward, absorbing as much of the late autumn warmth as possible. His ebony lips were twisted into a contented grin, and his tail wagged; this was the kind of weather that made him feel alive. It was not quite too cool, but not so hot that his thick arctic coat was a hindrance. He was glad he made the decision to wander so far away from Cours des Miracles, though, with shame, he realized he probably would not be able to call that pack home for long. It just did not suit him, for reasons he could not quite put his paw on. They are useful, yes, but I still find I prefer to act like a wolf. The pack I have been calling home, Cours des Miracles, finds Optime form to be preferable, however. Adjusting has been difficult, to say the least... Hence why I'm so far north. The male chuckled, realizing he was babbling.

Body language relaxed, Shandom reclined onto his haunches and faced the male. I'm glad you're seeking company. I've been traveling a long while, and it is nice to come across someone who is interested in conversation. Then again, almost everyone here appears to be; I haven't come across someone yet who is anything less than cordial. Perhaps it was part of the traditionalist nature of his upbringing, but he could not help but find it strange. Wolves around here didn't seem to quite realize the danger of loners; Shandom shuddered at the thought of how Lea would treat these perfectly nice wolves. Gods, he was missing her lately, though.

Forgive my manners, Kostya, Shandom apologized when his new acquaintance trailed off, seeking his name. I appear to be a bit of a mess today. I am Shandom Qi'Vaex-Nightslayer. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. His smile was easy and relaxed, and had be been in Optime form, he would have extended his paw to shake. He wasn't, though, and he was content with merely dipping his head as a formal greeting. I'm so sorry if this seems rude, and do not feel obliged to respond if it is, but may I inquire as to where you are from? I have never heard an accent quite like yours.

<style type="text/css"> .Shandom_RockOcean b {font-weight:bold; color:#fcdbd7; font-size:16; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:Arial; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #7c7c7c; } .Shandom_RockOcean .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .Shandom_RockOcean p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 18px 10px 18px; margin:0px;} .Shandom_RockOcean {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#8cb3c1; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/XwVqr.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1e566a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} .Shandom_RockOcean p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Marck Script';} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread