Sun before the storm
[html]

"Yeah, I've noticed tha' as well, there's a lotta friendly wolves around 'ere." Kostya replied, laying his head back down on his paws and returning to his lake watching as he talked. For a second he thought that he could see something moving, but quickly dismissed it as nothing when he failed to see any further signs of movement. "Still, it's a pretty nice change from some'a tha' places i've been through; prefer friendly wolves ta' antisocial ones myself." It was an odd lifestyle, especially for a Loner, but it was something that Kostya had come to appreciate; his mother's death would have been much harder for him to deal with if he had spent his time here alone in the woods.

Kostya returned the newly names Shandom's nod as the other wolf gave their name, "Nice ta' meet ya' Shan, err ya' don' mind if I call ya' Shan do ya'? Names're a bit difficult for me sometimes." Kostya flicked his ears down momentarily in a brief apology, before straightening his head to answer Shandom's question. "Nah no worries. I'm originally from Russia, but I've spent mosta my life since I was a pup travellin', so my accent is all over tha' place."

Kostya had been just about to ask Shandom a bit about life down in Cour des Miracles when a golden figure launched itself out of the water, thankfully sparing the world Kostya's horrific mangling of the name "Cour des Miracles" as it did so. The spray of water generated by the emerging figure not only soaked Kostya in the icy cold water, but also filled his mouth as he had just opened it to begin speaking. Spluttering and swearing quietly Kostya jumped backwards and to his feet, glaring at the figure when his eyes widened as he recognised it.

"Saxif!" With a happy bark Kostya leapt forward again, touching his nose to Saxif's in greeting before backing off to talk to her. Grinning happily at the appearance of his friend Kostya began launching questions at her, "Looks like yer arm's better, how'd ya' journey go?" He asked curiously, sitting down again as his tail wagged along the floor.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread