see this side reflected
[html]

Razekiel found the world to be an unfriendly place these days; the younger folk busied themselves with each other more than the wisdom of the elders ... not that the pot-smoking idiot was capable of much of it. However, the unseen stranger he had invited appeared nonetheless, and after a few strange looks that rolled off the prince's shoulders without second thought, she moved with great excitement to hover around the fire. Razekiel only chuckled to himself, fingers unstopping as they strummed a gentle tune on the acoustic.

The girl tossed a few sparse questions his way; he smiled but did not respond immediately. "I know," he said, addressing the second query before the first, and in his voice lay no alert nor fear.
"Many moons ago I was one of them, man. My daughter leads with them; it is a beautiful thing, irony." Another chuckle. The pleasant song at his fingertips had yet to cease.

"Razekiel, man," he said, turning to her a wider and more enthusiastic grin. "From the north, Ichika no Ho-en. Needed some Raz-time, you know, a little chance to really chill with the Earthmother one-on-one. Try to grace her song with mine, yeah?"

A pause. "And you? You sound fearful of the fire clan." As she should be. Inferni was a formidable bunch.

<style>
.razladderooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.razladdercred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.razladder p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#8E8C6F;}
.razladder b {color:#809A73; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #BFBC8F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.razladder {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.razladderinner{background-color:#E0DEC3; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... ladder.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #E0DEC2; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread