The dream that you wish will come true
[html]

WC: 313. YOU'RE SHORT...Actuallyyouretallerthanme. Totally replying at work because Skyrim is my life at home right now.

Her hands felt warm as she gently held the wrapped package like a babe, chewing her lip as she heard a chair scraping and feet scuffling towards the door. When it opened to reveal the knight's frame, Giselle smiled warmly, her head tilting up to meet his gaze. "Oh, I hope I'm not bothering you, Silvano, but I-- oh~!" While beginning to explain her reasoning for her sudden visit, the man grabbed her by the arm and gently guided her into the room. The air was warm within, and somewhat dark despite the bright day outside, but comfortable nonetheless. A small hand reached up to brush hair away from her own face, and shook her head at his sudden question. "No, nothing like that. I haven't seen you come down today, and thought you might want something to eat." Her cheeks grew red as she spoke with an honest, light hearted tone, accustomed to seeing him at least once (even briefly) within the Manor.

Today, however, was different, and prompted Giselle's decision to visit him. Another reason that compelled her up the steps and to his room, however, made her heart flutter with anxiety. To ease her growing concern, Giselle moved towards the desk and set the wrapped bundle down upon it, powder blue eyes inspecting the room briefly as she turned away from the wall. The auburn haired girl's curiosity peaked, however, when her gaze fell on the man's black stained fingers. The sooty marks also stained her ivory gloved arm, where he had touched her, and the moment the young woman noticed she moved to brush the black marks off. "What are you doing? Your fingers are black.. Oh no.. Were you burnt?" Her eyes widened as she searched his face for an answer, mimicking the mottled male's initial question as the girl's mind began to form conclusions of her own.

<style type="text/css">
.elle-coon01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be79a5; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fffff0; }
.elle-coon01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: book antiqua, serif; font-size:16px; text-align:center;}
.elle-coon01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.elle-coon01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#eedbe2; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8959/gisellecoon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #967786; padding: 165px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#55627e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.elle-coon01-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.elle-coon01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #f8eef5; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread