The dream that you wish will come true
[html]
000+
You cheatin' on me? :C

The man sighed in relief, though he had been relatively sure that nothing was wrong. Gazing at the young woman, Silvano felt his heart hammer, and Anu's words ringing in his ear. Just tell her. Get it over with. Find out. But the man bit it all back and just smiled pleasantly at Giselle, eyes rather fond. "Oh, thank you. I got distracted after I woke up this morning and never bothered to get food." He gave a slight laugh at this, as though it happened often. It pretty much did, too. Sometimes he would get so preoccupied with his reading that his stomach couldn't rouse him to find food.

He would have taken it from her delicate hands, but instead she took it to his desk and set whatever was in the cloth down on the desk. His face fell with hers as she stared at his hands, and then cried out in a ruffled worry. Silvano blankly looked down at his fingers, noticing the black dust on them. He furrowed his brows as he looked up and saw finger marks on her pale white pelt. Then, the mottled male gave a laugh. "No, no. It's just charcoal." Silvano went to the desk and picked up a stick of the burned wood. "It's just to write with. Not the cleanest but it's the easiest to make.".

Silvano grabbed a rag from the top of the desk and moved it toward her arm, dusting the dark marks off of her white fur. "There, better." He smiled at her as he rubbed the rag against his fingers, roughly trying to get it out. "You're just as pretty as always, you know that?"

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread