The dream that you wish will come true
[html]

+5. SHOOOOOOT HERRRRRR.

And it's warm and real and bright o/`

A part of her worried deeply that he did not care for her presence there, nor the gift she had brought him, but his words were soothing to Giselle's ears. They flicked happily atop her head when she nodded at his gratitude, but her eyes glazed over with a questioning look for his reasoning. You're welcome. It's not much.. but I wanted to be sure you had something. Her caring words were laced with a hint of something more, something she could not yet begin to describe. The young woman didn't feel obligated to the knight, but a kind gesture with which the pale princess was all too familiar with.

The dark haired femme breathed out a sigh of relief when Silvano explained the black stains, but a new question escaped her lips as she met his emerald eyes. Oh! I didn't know you were a writer, too, she commented, though she should have expected it from the scholarly male. What is it you're writing? Is it an enchanting tale~? In saying those words, she clasped her hands together and her face fell into a dreamy expression. Giselle was nearly eager to see the pages herself before he could answer her, but it was then that the mottled man took a cloth to her arm and rubbed out the light charcoal stain before doing the same for his own hands. Thank you, she said courteously at him.

Elle nearly took a step towards the desk to inquire more about his writing abilities, but paused when Silvano made a statement that even gave her heart a reason to skip a beat. A powdered pink colored her cheeks, rising as the moments passed, and momentarily stared up blankly into the man's dazzling emerald eyes. It was there she searched, looking for a reason as to why the man said those simple words that seemed to make time stand still. They ran smooth like running water, sounding sweeter than any bird call or song Giselle had ever heard. It was not the first time the young woman was complimented, but when they came from the knight, her knight in shining armor, they meant something different.. something special. Under her fingertips she could feel her heart beat as fast as a hummingbird's wings, but for that moment Giselle looked lost, and unsure of what to say. Her lips formed a small 'o', and found it hard to break the male's enticing stare.

Flustered, she cleared her throat and mentally scolded herself for being rude. Sky blue eyes began to scan the room, the floor, and her feet, looking abashed. I-- well, thank you, you're very kind to say so, Silvano. The words were humble, sweet, and as airy as a flute. The room grew warmer with each passing breath, and Giselle had to clear her throat again. When the woman finally gained the courage to look back up at the man, a smile grazed her ivory features. Stray hairs fell around her eyes in the sudden movement, and she pushed the auburn locks away slowly. I suppose I will go back downstairs, then. I do hope you'll show me your book when you're finished, though~ As she spoke, she gave the man a genuine smile and turned to leave him to his work.

<style>
#Elle-dancetxt {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:85%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#Elle-dancetxt p {
text-indent:40px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#Elle-dancetxt p.giselleimage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#Elle-dancetxt p.tagline {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:15px;
font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;
color:#fffe6c;
text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #dadab1;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#Elle-dancetxt .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#Elle-dancetxt .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#Elle-dancetxt b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#Elle-dancetxt u { text-decoration: underline; }
#Elle-dancetxt b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#Elle-dancetxt b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#Elle-dancetxt b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread