The dream that you wish will come true
[html]
300+
berherher

Silvano gave a slight chuckle at her, smiling broadly at her. "Oh thank you!" he said, absolutely happy that the woman even thought of him enough to make him something special. "No, no. It'll be lovely, I'm sure." He gave her another wide smile, cocking his head slightly. But then Giselle went to his desk to see what he had strewn about it. Emerald eyes took in the mess, which he was instantly embarrassed of. Giselle was such a clean woman, she probably thought him a messy pig from the state of his desk. Silvano rubbed the back of his head, wondering if his fingers would get his dark brown curls even blacker. "It's just something I do.. some cataloguing. It's nothing special." She spoke of writing books, stories, tales. That was far too much for the young man to do, especially when he was always so scatter brained when he came up with stories on his own. That was why he read books rather than wrote them. These were logs and informational things, nothing special.

Giselle was flustered by his comments, but wasn't she always? He simply smiled innocently, and genuinely, as she thanked him. "I'm not kind. I'm honest." Silvano laughed slightly, hands itching to reach out and touch a strand of hair beside her pale face. His emotions were so strong, just with her nearby. He could feel his longing to hold her raging through his veins and it took all of his self-discipline to keep from reaching out and wrapping him in her arms. He knew where those emotions could lead him; though he had never let them happen with anyone. Giselle had to invite him and want to return his affections and desires. But it was so, so hard to fight back.

Those stray locks were moved back in place, yet with her hands, not his. His fingers stopped itching slightly, but her presence was still terribly overwhelming. Silvano's heart sank as she motioned to go, throat feeling filled with cotton as he fought to tell her to stay. But she turned anyway. He could not utter a sound, but reached out to grab her hand, trying to gently stop her from leaving him. "Please don't..," he said softly, gently as he held onto her wrist with a light hand.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread