The dream that you wish will come true
[html]
500+
just a biiit

He could hardly believe what was happening. His fingers were wrapped around her ever so dainty little wrist, and she turned back to him slowly. Was it just him, or did she seem a tad too breathless as she looked back at him. He looked at her as she gazed back at him with those vivid light blue eyes of hers. She was so captivating. Did she ever realize the effect she had on him? Did she ever wonder why he was always so gentle, so sweet with her? Giselle held some strange, new place in his heart he had not known existed before he started to fall for her, and feel these strange new feelings for her. Did she realize what she made him think, made him feel? Did she know? Did he do the same to her? Did Giselle long to touch him as he did for her? He always longed to run his fingers through his hair as he kissed her, but did Giselle ever want to kiss him at all?

His worries, his concerns were always present. He worried that she was just runaway with the static from his own feelings, electric as they were. He worried that she was just feeling something because he was, afraid to tell him she did not regard him in the same way. Yet, Silvano had to disregard it all as she touched him, and his skin felt like it was on fire. It did not feel unpleasant, but it was a burning desirous kind of fire that well up within him. Instantly, Silvano put his own large, heavy hand over her small white one. He left her enough room to weasel her fingers out, but he could feel that she was not going to be moving it anywhere. Her touch sent his heart hammering, and he had to fight to keep his breathing steady.

Giselle complimented him, and his face heated up at her words. He hardly considered himself all of those things. But he loved the fact that she thought him so, for he tried so hard to seem like it in her eyes. Her fingers curled at his chest, underneath his hand. He slipped his fingers between her palm and digits, squeezing the small, warm hand gently. His free hand cupped her face as he smiled, almost mournfully."You're too sweet..,"

Anu's voice rang in his head. How would he know if he didn't ask? How would she know if he didn't confess? Anu was right. He would never know if she cared for him as he did for her. And she would never know that he loved her. Silvano had to tell her, and he had to tell her before his heart broke in two. Any later and there was no guarantee her rejection wouldn't be fatal.

Dark fingers stroked her cheek, pulling the strands of hair out of her pretty blue eyes. Silvano squeezed her hand, his heart hammering even more in his chest. "Giselle, I was given a really good piece of advice recently." He swallowed as he looked at her, straight in the eye. "And I really hope you don't think of me any differently." Silvano looked at her with eyes that were practically imploring. He did not want her to hate him for his feelings for her. "I..," he started, faltering almost immediately. Nerves on end, he swallowed again. "I love you." If his hands were not holding onto her, he would have been shaking.

<style type="text/css">
.tellthem b {font-weight:normal; color:#9b9ba5; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#64767f 0px 0px 3px; }
.tellthem .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#bcbdbd; text-align:center; text-shadow:#171639 0px 1px 1px;}
.tellthem p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.tellthem {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#171639; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kiJVb.jpg), url(http://i.imgur.com/AUYWY.jpg); background-position:top center,bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #08081f; padding: 170px 0px 30px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#51577e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread