Tools of the trade
[html]

I think Teddy might want to learn how, if that's cool with you! :O

WORD COUNT → 247

Tedros was still finding himself wandering the territories around Inferni. It seemed like he had spent almost more time out of the territory than in it, but at least he was heading home now. What a strange term, ‘home.’ How could one place feel like home and a strange, unfamiliar place all at once? He wasn’t sure. He chalked it up to one of life’s great mysteries.

The luperci felt his optime form growing tired from all of this travel, so he stretched his arms, but continued on. Teddy felt naked out here, without any of his belongings, without his bow. He had had a few back in his old pack, but most importantly, he had his first bow. One he had found in the old territory, in fact. The coyote cursed himself for not bringing it, but realized there wasn’t much he could do about it now.

His two feet moved him subconsciously towards the scent of freshly killed rabbits, and a relatively small pond unfolded before him. Another wolf was there, in optime form, making the place home. A loner, Tedros assumed, and he smiled as he saw what lay in the other one’s claws. He approached slowly, ears lowering to show that he meant no harm. All of the small, carved objects caught his red-colored eyes, and he grinned, partly in amazement, and partly in jealousy. Then he motioned towards the work in progress.

“That bow looks absolutely amazing. Reminds me of my own.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread