Ugh, this is so unfair.
[html]
.: OOC Feel free to PP any minor actions like walking or touching and such. :: WC 200+ :.

Shaw? She hadn’t heard anyone call him that before. It made sense to shorten her father’s strange, long name, but Orin never called the man Shaw, so the word sounded funny coming from Rory. She raised a brow, thinking for a half second before realizing who Rory meant. “Oh yeah, that’s my dad. He’s got a ferret?” She didn’t know about that! “What’s he got a ferret for? And why didn’t he tell me? And what is a ferret, anyway?” She assumed by the sound of it that it was some kind of rodent, but she couldn’t be sure. All rodents were named something dirty sounding… like rat, groundhog, and ferret seemed to fit right in.

“Yeah, I remember seeing you at the pack’s birthday,” she reminded him when he introduced himself. But still the two hadn’t talked much so she added, “I’m Titania Moonsong. Don’t ask me why it’s not Menue or Takekuro, because I couldn’t tell you, but if you know I wouldn’t mind you telling me.” she joked with a soft laugh. She did have an idea of why she and Juliet were the daughters of Menue-Takekuro, but named Moonsong – it had something to do with their past – but where the actual name Moonsong came from she didn’t know.

“Why don’t you come on up before your head snaps off?” The angle Rory had to keep to continue looking at her on the bridge must have been giving him a cramp by now. “Dad’s not here, but if you want we can stop by his hut and see it the… ferret?... is, see how it’s doing. I’d like to see it anyway.”

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.Titania_Waterfall .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Titania_Waterfall p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; text-align:justify;}
.Titania_Waterfall b {color:#e3f2ff; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.Titania_Waterfall { background-color:#020003; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Eahfs.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1B2127; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:left; margin:0px auto; }
.Titania_Waterfall .inner {margin:10px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EZOK2.png); background-position: top center; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
.Titania_Waterfall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;font-family:'Zeyada', cursive, comic sans ms;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread