The Winds of Change
[html]
Sorry for the wait on this! I have been uber busy and on scarce for the show :S

The sable mother could not deny that she had been eager to change Blind, there was something so wonderful about being a Luperci that one could not explain to someone who did not share the gift. Sometimes it was something that could be seen as a burden, but it provided a wolf with so many options, they were able to change forms at will, after a little practice and then complete tasks that had seemed impossible with four legs. To do this would open up a whiole new life for Blind, she would be able to learn how to read and write, to help fix the buildings, it would not only be good for her, but it would be good for the pack. It would also help the young dark female be safer within the lands, there had been times when non-Luperci had been forcibly changed against their will, Soran doubted that these practices still occurred but to know that the young female would be safe should they still happen would lift a worry from the sable Tribune's mind. With a smile she looked down at Blind, who called her mom once again, this small act warmed the dark female's heart no matter how often she heard it, she wondered if the young dark girl was aware of that. She seemed so confident about what she wanted and that pleased Soran as well, this was not something to be taken lightly, it would be a shock to her system and quite a confusing time for a while, she did not want the young girl to rush in and regret a headstrong action later on in life. But it seemed that the young girl with the bi-coloured eyes had made up her mind and that was fine by her dark mother. She could not help but allow a smile to cross her dark lips as she looked down at the young girl, this would make them even closer, she already saw the brown female as a daughter, but this would mean that they would be bonded by blood as well, not just by a maternal bond that had seemed to blossom all of a sudden. This way they would always carry a little of the other around with them, it would be something that would tie them together; it would make Blind even more important to the dreamer's Tribune.
Very well then little one, I promised that I would change you should you ever ask me and I shall not go back on that now. Soran replied, a smile playing across her jet black lips as she spoke.

She smiled as the girl hopped onto her bed, it seemed that the young female was far more at home now than she had been when they had first met. Soran could only see this as a good thing, after all these lands were incredibly dear to her own heart, she wanted everyone to feel the same way, she wanted everyone to feel at home in her own home. She smiled aty the young girl as she spoke again, asking how they were going to go about this process. Soran had already explained it briefly to the girl, saying that there might be some pain as it required an exchange of blood and not a small one either, it would require a proper exchange of blood for this to be completed properly. The dark female turned to the girl.
We shall have to use my knife I am afraid, the change requires an exchange of blood, the knife is good and sharp so with any luck it will not be too painful, although it may hurt a little. She replied, turning away from the girl again and reaching up to one of her shelves, plucking the knife's holster from it with ease, she rested the leather covered blade across her palm and turned back to Blind.
Shall I cut myself first or would you prefer I start with you? She asked tentatively, hoping that the young girl would not see this act as being too barbaric.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 683
Table made by Alli/Anu Big Grin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread