I'm not here to start trouble...
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000

Aeron was tired and she was not in the mood to do much. She had brought Charm here to anathema and then Charm had turned around and fled. It was still a sore thought on Aeron's mind. She was falling hard for the girl. She just was pregnant, and her mood swayed like the breeze. Aeron sighed as she moved along, a call in the wind lifted her. She was tired but she had nothing better to do.

Aeron moved as she called her cats as she moved through. She wasn't sure who would call to be guided through the lands but it didn't matter she wouldn't mind she could keep herself busy this way. The scent was what hit her first the smell was of Crimson Dreams. Though the scent was not Charms if made her sad she worried for the woman. Looking around she fallowed her nose and she saw a dark woman standing there. Aeron smiled "Welcome to Anathema what can I help you with today?" she asked placing a hand on her hip as she came to a halt. Her round stomach made her feel less like a warrior and more like an idiot.

She wanted to know more about Crimson Dreams maybe this would be a good chance for herself. She could get more information and find out maybe if charm went back there. Though she wasn't sure at all that that's where she would go. Aeron sighed, "My Name is Aeron." she said introducing herself.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread