I'm not here to start trouble...
[html]
Eep,sorry for the wait on this dear! <3

Soran wondered if she would be able to see the other two pups from Nani's youngest litter today, she had only met Severus so far and already she adored him, again she had brought a few treats with her for the young boys, little things that she had stashed in the canvas satchel that rested at her hip. These gifts were not as elaborate as the others, the others Soran had made herself, careful hand stitching the teddy wolves from scraps of rabbit fur and hand stringing the beads onto the strips of leather to make some elaborate necklaces for the boys, alas her arm was injured now though and she was finding such delicate tasks very difficult. In fact the sable Tribune's arm was still neatly bound in its sling, the white material wrapped around it and held the arm up, it was healing but she had torn the muscle and so it would take a great deal of time before the pain subsided enough to use it properly once again. As Soran waited her mind wandered over all of the things that she had to tell Naniko, firstly the war was now over, her daughters had arrived on the borders as Soran had arrived here to see Nani the last time she was here and also, perhaps best of all, Soran had taken a mate. Deuce had always been the one for Soran, throughout their lives they had always found one another again and they had always been hopelessly, helplessly in love with one another, for six years they had toed and froed around the issue and finally they had decided to try again, they had been given a second chance and it would just be foolishness not to grab it with both hands and see if the love that they had always had would be enough to keep them together again. The sable female had had to break a young girl's heart in order to become Deuce's mate though, that was still something that she felt awfully guilty about, she had not realised how deeply Charm felt for her, nor had she realised how much her priorities would change once she had seen her former mate once again. She hated that she had had to hurt Charm, but she had to be honest with her, after all a lie would have been far more damaging for the calico girl. Oh if only they could have remained friends though.

These thoughts were interrupted by the sight of an autumn coloured female coming into view, she was clearly heavily pregnant and for some reason this relaxed the dark female, after all she was not someone that the Tribune recognised and although her daughter was loving towards her she did not know how the other wolves of the pack would react to a stranger that smelt of Crimson Dreams hovering so near to the border. At least with a pregnant female Soran was sure that the encounter would not be too bad, there would be no fighting at least, not that the dark female expected any, but she did not know how the other pack members felt towards the dreamers, if they shared Naniko's hatred for them then she might be in trouble here, she did not have the mitigating factor of being everyone's mother. The sable female smiled as the pregnant female approached, she dipped her head in a polite bowing greeting as the female neared. The female spoke and the Tribune smiled, her green eyes lighting up as she realised that this female was indeed very polite and seemingly welcome.
Hello there, I am actually just visiting if that is alright with you, I was hoping to see Naniko, she's my daughter. The dark female replied, the truth was that if she was not so sure that her alabaster daughter would have been exceptionally busy at this time of day then she would have called for her personally. But so far she was pleased to be meeting another wolf, calling in general had been a very good idea. The female introduced herself and Soran smiled and nodded, the name did not ring a bell for the dark mother, she did not know how significant a role she had played in Charm's life recently.
It is nice to meet you Aeron, my name is Soran Aatte and as you can probably smell I am from Crimson Dreams, thank you very much for coming to meet me, how are you this cold day? The dark female replied, a smile on her lips, she was warming to this female, it seemed that she was very polite and pleasant.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 776

[/html]

Messages In This Thread