I'm not here to start trouble...
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000

Aeron was already in a mood but before her stood a wonderful ebony female. The woman was so pretty even though she had some scars. Aeron just wanted her "Perfect" little family back. She had brought Charm here and the woman had vanished now Aeron and Io were alone with Leon. Aeron tried to just be happy but the mood swings truly did get to her.

Aeron listened as the woman spoke. She was learning things she never knew about the queen of the caves. This Ebony woman was the mother of a powerful and wondrous woman. Her bad mood only turned worse as the woman spoke her name. A growl emitting from her maw golden eyes gazed up at the woman. You! She stopped and stared. "You did this to Charm your the one who crushed her. Made her ill and frail. Made her turn from even me." Aeron snarled looking at her.

She prayed now that Charm had not gone back. Why did you hurt her so?

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread