Trouble you for Sugar
[html]

The proximity between them didn't seem to intimidate her, and at that he smiled and relished the added comfort in his heart. Ichika was home to too many anxious beings, and Razekiel considered it some kind of personal mission to pull them out of their shells at least a little, one-by-one. At least X'yrin seemed to be one less.

She joined him without hesitation, adding in an invitation for the two to spend added time together. He smiled peacefully as his fingers strummed on. I wouldn't mind that in the least, man, he said. To spend time with so many of the Mother's most blessed and beautiful would be a real righteous honor, man. You come on over to ol' Razzy's pad whenever you feel the groove, yeah? I start a real mean campfire.

Sounds like the Aube de Musique folk, he grinned when she finished her story, offering a small shrug. Met them in these mountains last winter when I got lost, ended up staying with them a good five or six months. Real tight crowd, man, really knew how to live as a family. I hoped Ichika would learn the same.

Consider me family all you want, sugar, and I'll call you the same, he winked, twanging a quicker-paced melody on the acoustic.

<style type="text/css">
.razzy1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#46e652; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #c1e8c4; }
.razzy1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.razzy1 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/rt2szl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3b9141; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.razzy1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.razzy1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread