don't tell them a thing.
[html]
this is so late / +--!

Octavius was wiggling around happily, whimpering and scampering down the dark hallway. It was easy to tell where they were going, as living in the darkness had gotten the pups used to blackness relatively quick. Despite Judas’ bad attitude all the time, the white boy was so excited to be hanging out with the brother that he rarely got time with. Naturally taking the darker child to his place of solace in the caves was a good thing in his mind. Octavius never thought of the consequences that might come from taking him there. The possibilities of Judas hurting the pets in the dark place never crossed his mind, never made him pause and think for a few seconds longer about going there in the first place.

We goin’ to the wittle cave, broffer. He looked back at the dark boy and then started moving faster, scampering through the halls until they reached the tiny cave that he used all the time. Ducking under the low hanging hole in the rock wall, he pushed his slightly plump body in and kept walking. Mommy don’t know dis is here…I don’ think. He dropped his head down and sniffed around for a few moments before stopping and crouching down, dipping one little white paw into the small pool of warm water. There was a soft croak and a few small splashes a few feet away. Octavius yipped and hopped away from the water.

Dey be froggies, Juda! I sneaked dem in here when Mommy not lookin’!

<style type="text/css">
.octafrog b {font-weight:bold; color:#5c6453; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2c3224; }
.octafrog p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.octafrog {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#5c4040; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ssUQC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 170px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8e6c6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.octafrog p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.octafrog p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread