A whole new world
[html]

Back dated to Nov. 7th I just went ahead with what you said and had Jazper cleaning as she wakes up ^.^

Word Count 336

Yiska couldn't remember too much other than the past couple of days. Her den had been abandoned in order to save her life. A large black male had saved the woman's life, he had chased the bear away and had called someone to help her. They had stayed for a few days getting the woman cleaned up and healing. Now.....She looked around the unfamiliar room, finding it a bit messy abut otherwise pretty normal. Yiska carefully observed her surroundings, trying her hardest not to panic, until her eyes settled on a large black muscular form. Her golden eyes grew wide and she sucked in a breath.

She wasn't sure if he was the one who saved her or not, but she wasn't sure she wanted to know. His scent told her he was male and thats about it. She scooted her way away from the male whose back was to her. She soon realized though, there was no real escape except for the one he was close to. Slumping she felt pain burn slowly in her stomach. Yiska gasped and looked down. Sadly she had no clothes besides her pants, and she had somehow lost her leath band in all the comotion. So now her hair fell annoyingly down her body in dirty blonde tendrils.

She continued to watch the male and his busying himself with cleaning the room. She looked down at her bandaged up abdomen and peered at him suspiciously. She knew as a matter of fact that she had not bandaged herself......just exactly how much of her had the male seen...or touched? She tried not to think of that and instead focused on how grateful she was that she wasn't bear food. She observed the bustling male from behind her yellow curtain of hair. Suppose I should thank him.....He did save me." She cleared her voice, and cringed alittle when it caused her stomach to burn, and spoke fairly quietly. "Um........He....Hello." She wondered what the male really looked like and who he was as she waited for him to answer her.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread