A whole new world
[html]
OOC: / +300

The timber wolf girl was in rough shape, better than he had been however, and that gave him hope. He didn’t know her name, if she had a family, where she was from and yet her she was, sleeping under the protection of his pack and taking much of his personal time. Casa di Cavalieri didn’t have a medic yet so he would have to do. He had managed to find a healer, on his way back to the fort, who had kindly given him instructions on how to care for her and the supplies he would need. If he ran out he would just send someone to retrieve more.

The room he had placed her in was in need of quite a bit of work. He had quickly cleaned up the bed, placing a couple of pillows and furs on it to keep the young women warm while she rested. She had been drifting in and out of consciousness for the past couple days and if he had not been in her situation before Jazper would have been highly concerned but sleep was good for now.

As quietly as he could the alpha shifted around the room placing garbage in one pile and useful things in another. The room could make for a good medic room, once they had one. Ignoring the wolfess’s noises, as she had been making them in her sleep as well, he continued his work on the room until a quiet voice caught his attention. Turning around he smiled a soft grin, Well hello there. Giving her space he explained her situation, I’m Jazper Rhiannon-Knight, I saved you from that bear. You’re safe in my pack, Casa di Cavalieri’s, territory. Moving forward slowly, as to not scare her, the giant moved a to the side of her bed. You took a bit of a hit there. You’ll probably be off your feet for another week or two. You’re lucky the cuts weren’t deep or close to your heart.

For working purposes Jazper had left his sword in his own room, leaving his chest and scars even more visible behind his open dress shirt. If the bear had hit him a few inches to the left he probably would have been dead very shortly, but he had been very lucky that time. There were no new, noticeable, marks on his body from the black bear, only the odd small scratch hid by his thickening winter coat. Silently he waited to see how the girl would react to her soundings.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread