A whole new world
[html]

lol here comes the grumpiness

Word Count → 334

As the male turned she held her breath a moment, this man wasn't bad looking, but he was big. She immediatly made eye contact with him, her dominant side taking it as a challenge, but she forced her gaze away, thinking rude to challenge the one who saved her. She was indebted to him, thus she would treat him with respect. Yiska's eyes moved lower and rested on his scarred chest, aparently this male has met a bear or something fierce before. He cam and sat down on the bed and she scooted alittle, not sure what to think or make of him yet.

Her ears layed back a little when he mentioned she was in his pack lands and she wouldn't be able to leave for a while. She sighed and looked around a moment more before deciding the male needed an answer. "Yiska...My name is Yiska. Thank you for saving me." she scooted to the edge of the bed and tried to stand. This ended with her getting dizzy and falling back on the bed. Frustrated, she tried again, causing her stomach to hurt enough and her head to grow more dizzy. Annoyed she looked at the male, unhappy with her predicament. She was happy to be alive and that the boy didn't hurt himself in saving her, but she felt that she could take care of herself plenty.

She growled lightly, not wanting to be stuck here. "So.....I'm in your pack. Where is that exactly?" She was planning on leaving very soon. She didn't like being here. Infact it made her very nervous, especially in the presence of the male. His dominant stance told her this wasn't just a pack he was in, but he was the leader of them. She was never comfortable near wolves more dominant than her. She and she alone felt the owner of her own life. Plus she never liked help. All the woman wanted to do was get back to her home and her life.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread