A whole new world
[html]
OOC: Jazper is a chatty, chatty man... / +300

The alpha waited patiently, not sure how the woman, who looked to be around his own age, would react to the environment. He was prepared to calm her if everything went to hell, after all she was in a strange place with a man she didn’t know and she was completely vulnerable. Finally the wolfess gave her name and Jazper repeated it with a nod, Yiska. Drilling the name into his memory he let his soft Scottish accent reassure her, It’s not a problem, I’d have done it for anyone. Pausing he added with a soft chuckle, Plus it’s not the first time I’ve jumped in front of a bear. But let's not make it a regularity, eh? Fenris knew that he had fought off death for four years but not in a very cautious was. He was certainly lucky not to be dead by now.

His ears perked up a little more as the shorter female tried to stand. Don’t be stubborn Yiska. He grumbled, still trying to keep his voice soft as to not scare the poor lady. You’re close enough to the lounge and kitchen that you’ll be able to do mostly everything by yourself in a week or so. Until then you can not expect your body to just start working after fighting a bear. To answer her question he thought about how best to describe the pack, she smelt like a loner so she should know the area. We’re a very short jog north east from Halifax. A small group of canines dedicated to keeping the peace among the packs, fighting for the good of others and giving a home to all those in need of a sanctuary. Looking down at her bandaged stomach he sympathized with her mentally. It had not been a full year since he had been in her paws, You can leave if you can but I doubt you would last very long on your own. With a gentle smile the Scottish wolf spoke again, You are, however, more than welcome to stay and enjoy a warm bed and s few good meals before you go. Loner’s always went for the food.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread