A whole new world
[html]

Hehehehe grouch thoughts

Yiska looked up and down the large male, she didn't see any newer scars, which made her feel better about herself. Her lips tweaked up alittle at his mention for not making it a daily exercise. She tried to ignore the tiny strange warm feeling at him saying her name, obviously she took the hit just a bit too hard. However shew was grateful that this male didn't kill himself, she checked him over once more and told herself it was because she was concerned for him. However, her perspective of him changed when he grumbled at her.

The female's eyes grew wide, how dare he tell her what to do! She looked challenging at him and crossed her arms, unsure of what to say to this alpha. So instead she laid her ears back and refused to make eye-contact with the male, her way of a silent treatment. Finally, she perked one ear up to listen about his pack. Great now I'm really lost.......And stuck with one of the three musketeers even. She was though, caught off guard when he offered for her to stay for food. Yiska couldn't help but looking at him like he was a madman. Why was he bribing her? She finally took a moment to look herself over and grudgingly realized her was right. Even if she was stubborn, she wouldn't even make it back to her warm den.

Finally she sighed and gave in. "Fine, I'll stay for now, since your being so hospitable." She huffed and pulled the blanket over her chest, feeling awkward enough as it was. Her hair tickled her back and she abandoned the fur blanket covering to braid it back. When she was done with the task she turned back to the one called Jazper and huffed again. "Well I guess since I'm gonna be here for a while, perhaps you can fill me in on everything. Tell me about your small pack more and what are the other packs in this place the other's around here call souls?" She thought it an odd name to call a place, but she didn't care. Personally she needed to find the one whose scent matched hers so closely and since she had no luck with the neutral lands, she would have to try the packs, and this male seemed to know alot about that.

<style type="text/css">
.yiskasnow b {font-weight:bold; color:#69503c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898b9b 1px 1px 1px;}
.yiskasnow p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.yiskasnow {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#e0e4fd; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/2ugewj8.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #656772; padding:550px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#656772; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.yiskasnow .wordcount {color:#898b9b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #898b9b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.yiskasnow .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread