A whole new world
[html]
OOC: Little long and chatty, sorry! XD / +500

Taking little note of Yiska’s brief over look of his body the alpha sat calmly on the bed, awaiting a response. It was just his luck to rescue such a stubborn women. Why had he bothered to save her if she had such little regard for her own well-being. The wound on her stomach would not become worse but it wouldn’t heal either if she didn’t listen to him and stay where someone could take care of her. Although the alpha did not know the timber wolfess personally it was a complex of his to save everyone from every danger, to help them be them wanting help or no. At times such a instinctive need led him to do reckless things but it was what made Jazper such a strong male.

Her sudden eye contact caught to Knight off guard and he held back a warning growl, giving the wolfess the benefit of the doubt for the time being. Any idiot knew not to stare at a clearly large wolf, that is unless you wanted to get hurt. As suddenly as yellow had met yellow her eyes moved away in a move that Jazper knew all to well, having two daughters and a very stubborn ex-mate. Holding his tongue Jazper gave Yiska a moment more as she looked to her wound and finally admitted defeat. Smiling happily in his triumph the leader nodded his approval, Good.

The girl began to style her hair to her liking, leaving the male staring in confusion as his hair naturally perked into a small Mohawk and that was how he left it; finally the girl voiced a question that the warrior could answer. Well, Anann, another warrior, and I just formed Casa. There was a war a little to the south not too long ago and we decided to make our own pack to train fighters, healers, and horses to keep the peace. So far we only have a couple warriors and a mix of old loners but everyone adds their own skills to the group.

Pausing to let the information sink in he continued, As for other packs there are quite a few. There’s only a couple to the north, mostly not to friendly up there as far as I know. I grew up in Crimson Dreams, to the south of us. Lived there since I was about seven months old. Not bothering to explain his complicated puphood he continued to the other packs, Anann, the alpha female, she’s from Cour des Miracles which is east of Crimson Dreams. Then there’s Aniwaya, their leadership caused all the trouble starting the war, but that’s all taken care of now. Crimson Dreams and the Court joined forces and last I heard Anann’s and my old leaders are in control of the tribe for now. It was quite a bit of information, but she had been the one who asked. Jazper had been around the lands for most of his life; almost all of his memorable life anyway, so there was plenty of stories to be told.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread