dinner is served.
[html]

Word Count → 503 :: Thanks <3

No one said that this would be easy
This is never easy.

Valkyrie was glad that her smaller cousin did not get offended that she had not realized she was back in Inferni. She admitted herself that it was hard to not overlook her. You might be short, Zana, but ya know, you got some pretty intense markings there, and that bow on your tail prolly draws some attention dontcha' think? spoke the ochre and coal woman, a bright smile on her face. Valkyrie had respect for her smaller cousin, and was quite fond of the woman, for the practically were raised together once upon a time ago. Zana was as close as Valkyrie could get to an actual sister, even if she really had half siblings on Hybrid's side. To Valkyrie, they almost felt more like her children because she was taking care of them alone, since Talitha and her children had been long gone by now. Valky put her gamboge eyes on the woman as she went on to speak about DaVinci, and Ryan again.

Valkyrie almost felt jealous of her mother, finding a happy ending while Valkyrie was so alone. Valk eventually pushed the jealousy away when she had heard that she had more siblings on her mothers' side of the family. Even they were not truly Valkyrie's full blooded siblings, but Valkyrie felt as if she should and would care for them if things came to that point. I miss Momma too. She should come and visit at least. Or come home to Inferni, because that would be favorable as well. she spoke and looked at Zana, a slight frown forming on her face before she looked back down at the kittens, and she had touched the tuxedo kitten, and then the almost completely white one, with an orange spot on it's head. Her other hand went to that one, and the kittens warmed up to Valkyrie. Valk had cooed lightly to the kittens, speaking the same low speech that she would use when talking to her owls. They mewled at her, and Valkyrie giggled lightly and put her nose down to the level of the kitty and touched noses with it. The kitten sneezed and fell back on it's rump and then puffed up and started to hiss at Valkyrie, all in good nature though. It was playing.

Valkyrie listened to Zana's words though and she chuckled to the woman. "They will be a handful, but at least they won't be lonely. I got two owls myself, ya know? I gotta tell them that the kittens are friends and not food, as well as to tell the kittens that owls are dangerous. Gonna be some work. It'd be better if the owls understood why I'm keeping kittens. Hopefully they will, ya know? she asked, and cocked her head to Zana as she grabbed a kitten by the scruff and then she put the being on her lap and started to pet it's soft downy fur.

<style>
.valky-crys {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.valky-crys img{width:300px; float:left}
.valky-crys p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-crys p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.valky-crys .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.valky-crys p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.valky-crys b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#E29CD2;}
</style>
image © Crys!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread