when you leave me.
[html]

OOC :: woot took me long enough to answer, sorry for that WC→279

The black female just left the dark tunnels and leaded toward the borders of the Anatheman territory. She crossed them without paying much attention on the singing birds standing at the surrounding trees or at the small creatures that ran frightened by her presence.

She left her bag and knife at home to walk freely on her four legged form. She enjoyed the feeling of the soft ground and dry leaves below her paws, closing her eyes for a moment she breathed deeply filling her lungs with the fresh scent of the upcoming winter. Everything was so peaceful and calmed, but the Zepar's mind wasn't as calmed as her surroundings. Her thoughts swirled in her head filling her mind without allowing the large wolf to relax. The recent issue with the new Rakeeb, and the lack of knowledge about her neighbor packs were the principal things she wanted to solve. Or at least try to.

As concentrated as she was, Akira didn't notice the scent of a near wolf until she did actually trip over the white female. Oh sorry. Were the first words she spelled out blinking at the sudden encounter. Giving a better look at the loner she studied her just in case. She was about Akira's size and her coat was mostly white. Greetings Miss. The black she-wolf said politely lowering her head in respect at the older wolf. Is there anything i may help you with? She asked not just because she was dieing for something to do beside her usual duties inside Anathema, it seemed that the older loner was actually searching for someone to help her and Akira was interested in knowing what.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread