when you leave me.
's all good. c:

[html]
[/html] Tayui had been waiting for -- well, someone. So, when she finally got that special someone, it was a bit surprising and rather unceremonious. Tayui saw a wolf approaching from a short distance, but was only able to skirt out of the way in the nick of time. At first, Tayui thought the girl was going to attack her -- after she came so close -- but it seemed as though the girl was just completely out of it. It was either that or she was high as a kite and Tayui didn't want to jump to conclusions -- not just yet.

The girl muttered a quick apology, but still had a glaze look to her. Was she high? The wolf took a few steps back and then composed herself. This time, she spoke with a little more eloquence and control. She supposed that if this girl was high, she'd be more open to Tayui's suggestion. If she wasn't, then she'd have to be a little more subtle. But either way, it wouldn't hurt to fish for help.

"I'm looking for someone who'd be willing in making a trade. I've information for sale and I'm looking for the same in return. Are you interested?"
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread