when you leave me.
[html]

OOC ::

I am interested. Akira said after a few moments. She didn't feel quite sure of what kind of information the white female seek for, but as fast as the whole situation started leading toward something dangerous for her pack, the black she-wolf was going to make the lone wolf regret anything she got against Anathema.

The eyes of the large female narrowed. What kind of information are you seeking for? Distrust and interest could be heard as the black one spoke. What am i even talking with her? She thought still waiting for her answer. I could just go and do anything else for my pack... Even if that was true, the young warrior couldn't help herself but to think that a little exchange of information wasn't a big deal.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread