the devil never sleeps alone.
[html]

Word Count :: 000Big Grin

WC:338^_^

Something about his perspective would help her, she believed. Naniko wasn't the sort to put belief into things that she didn't think would work, but she did think that karma existed and that if one tried to do good with their lives and help others (in her case, start a pack to house unwanted canines) then they would eventually be rewarded. This system seemed to have failed her now, though - she did not expect to be "rewarded" all the time, but didn't know why her family members kept disappearing as well as those closer to her. She wanted to know the reason behind it as well as whether she should keep holding onto the idea that he or any of them might someday come back. She knew that Selene would not, for her sister had died in the cave-in that day...but there were others who she could hope would choose Anathema if given the option later on in life.

He offered her some words of consolation and she took them gratefully. The cigarette was passed her way and she puffed on it a few times before replying. "That sounds good - thank you. And you're right...I should stop worrying about things that I have no control over. In fact..that might answer my second question." She passed it back to him. Naniko was curious about his thoughts on the matter of Ravesque because Barrett seemed the type more used to moving around when he needed to. Maybe he would know why a canine would choose to uproot themselves and move away from their family. "I was just wondering if you had any insights on Ravesque. I know you didn't know him very well..but he disappeared a month or so ago. I haven't seen him since. My..our pups were asking about him. From a male point of view..if it makes any difference..do you think he will come back? Or am I just getting my hopes up for nothing?" She looked at him seriously, slight anxiety written across her face.

Image courtesy of Mocodragon@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_NanDa1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_NanDa1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#490505; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_NanDa1 {background-color:#605e61; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #353436; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8144/naniko.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:328px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_NanDa1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread