You are my demise
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000Set the 5 or so

She was pregnant she was grumpy and she hated everything. Aeron huffed as her felines fallowed her. Slowly they were building a true understanding. there were times aeron wondered if she was training them not understanding them. Though she could tell that she was beginning to know them because they were beginning to speak to her.

Aeron sat down in the grass at least here she was able to breath the fresh air. She sighed as Zenna curled into her lap. Aeron smiled as she stroked the feline. "We should do something fun" She said. She just needed to keep her mind off the problem. She wondered what she was going to do. She just was so annoyed.

Laying back as she looked up at the sky nothing in this day was fun. She thought about getting up but there was nothing that could force her self off the ground right now. One cloud after the other passed and slowly Aeron began to fall asleep her cat on her stomach.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread