Kicks and punches
[html]

Word Count → 362 :: Out of Character text

As suspected the woman was curious, though she seemed extremely cautious, far more cautious than the others he had met, so it surprised him when she climbed the tree, but he took his time to finish the song, the put his flute in his lap. His ears twitched towards her then looked up as she spoke. He got this question sometimes and he was glad to explain.

“This is a flute. It plays music. Its’ quite handy when you want to tell your feelings like if your happy it coudl sound like this”

He played a happy jig for her, it was quick and simple then spoke again.

“Or sad,”

This time he played a more mellow tune, though he finished nearly as fast as the jig.

“you’ve nothing to fear from me. I may look like a big ugly bear, but I’m harmless. I’m the protector of Cercatori d’ Arte. This here is Izzy, she’s the ferret I’ve been caring for.”

He said, and put his hand on the young ferret that had just entered the scene from some unknown area and bounded into Shawchert’s lap. The ferret was looking up at Gemma, her beady eyes staring right at the white woman but she said nothing to her.

“My name is Shawchert Menue.”

The large man said calmly and politely but he didn’t move from his spot, though he was looking up at the woman. Something he didn’t do normally. She seemed a bit over skittish and he wondered why. Maybe he could help her in a way, after all he was the protector of a pack. He might give her a few pointers, then maybe the poor woman wouldn’t be so scared all the time. Then he wondered why she would be as scared as she was now. Had it to do something with her past, someone had hurt her? Such a pretty thing couldn’t have been hurt, then again Shaw knew that if puppies could be killed.... He struck his son’s murder from his mind and waited to hear the woman’s answer.

<style>
.shaworin-txt1-box {background-image:url(http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/3531/shaworin.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:260px; height:350px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.shaworin-txt1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shaworin-txt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.shaworin-txt1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
Image © Nat! And Table by Noelle!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread