infinity mechanism
[html]
---

Jackson was pretty interested in what was going on in the little village around the sawmill. An above-ground place for the pack to gather and hang out sounded like a good idea to him, but he knew he’d still probably prefer the depths of the caverns. As much as he’d hated it at first, the hybrid boy had grown used to them after all this time. He wouldn’t be moving out, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t be keen on poking around here every once in a while. He liked the way the buildings around here looked, like the one there in front of him. It was quaint, and much different than those crazy old buildings out in the human city.

He was surprised out of his little examination by the sound of someone calling out in greeting. The boy turned, finding that one of his packmates had joined him at the old sawmill. Jackson recognized her from around the pack, and recalled seeing her at the Halloween celebration, but he couldn’t think of her name. He offered her a smile and a wave. Heya. His smile widened at her question and he gave a short laugh. Heh, well, yeah, I guess. Came out here to do a little firewood gathering. Got myself a little sidetracked. He grinned. Hey, if you wanna help out, that’d be way cool. It’s always more fun with someone else, ya know? He shoved his hands in the pockets of his shorts. Oh, hey, I’m Jackson, by the way. Don’t think we’ve really been introduced before?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread