infinity mechanism
[html]

OOC :: WC→000

She looked at the male as this spoke out and asked for her help, some gathering won't come badly for the black wolf. Her muscles still hurted but she knew that the pain shall disappear with a lighter work. I would help you. She said answering his grin with a soft smile. I think that we haven't. Name is Akira, Akira Youali. She spoke out her name as she stretched her arms over her head making her articulations crack on a kind of relaxing way for her.

So where would you want to start? Akira added after a short moment. Her eyes scanning the surroundings already in search of any dry wood that may be useful for the male's purpose of making fire. She wasn't very good at the fire making skills that were required to keep a good fire inside the caves, the air currents and the smoke concentration was something that she wasn't just able to understand completely. The black wolfess wasn't sure of what kind of wood Jackson was searching for, to her all the branches were the same.

Akira lives "Akira talks" Akira thinks

Table by Luna

<style> .akira-table01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; } p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:450px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;} .akira-table01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;} .akira-table01 b {color:#ede8b0; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; } .akira-table01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1044.photobucket.com/albums/b45 ... 1310859450); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #AC5A10; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b4a043; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:390px; text-align:left; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; } </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread