infinity mechanism
[html]
Out of Character

ooc text.have to apologise for failed post. My muse took her winter vacations ;;

In Character

Akira nodded as he gave her a few instructions and then leaded toward the woods. She followed him,and, as he stopped she did aswell before reaching out a few branches of small size, dry enough to be lightened easily. She continued to pick more and more following the white and black male. It was surely an easy task, at least for her.

Both canids got farther into the woods as they grabbed all the dry wood. Akira almost got her hands full of branches so she asked. How are you doing there? Do we need more wood? I am almost full. She said pointing at the branches in her arms. It was easy for the large female to carry heavy things, thought her arms weren't long enough to carry any more branches.

Akira lives, Akira talks, Akira thinks

<style>
.akiratab1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.akiratab1 b {color:#e8d5ce;}
.akiratab1-b {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.akiratab1-header {font-family:times new roman, serif; color:#e8d5ce; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 2px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:12px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.akiratab1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.akiratab1 {background-color:#c7aa53; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:420px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... akira2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 170px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread