A job complete, a job to begin.
[html]

Word Count :: 224 Me too. X.x Feel free to pp their traveling and what not.

It was like music to her ears! From time to time the pack did help her with the dock. A lot of support with getting supplies was from her peers, and much of the labor came from the slaves. But a lot of the initial excitement of her endeavor had subsided and finding material was growing increasingly difficult. So now that someone offered, she sprang to take her up on it.

“That vhould be wonderful!” her face lit up in a flash of bright emotion, a look that was rare for the Russian. Her gray eyes flicked to the horse. “Can horse help? Maybe if we get rope or my net it can haul very much wood back here?” She beamed at Salvia, the girl seemingly just as sincere about the project as her. She began walking, passing Salvia and assuming that since she made the suggestion she would follow on her horse.

“Some of wood for dock came from there, but just the very old buildingks that I knew Salsoa could not save if it wanted to. There might be a few more places like that still. If we could bringk back big beams to be lashed together a raft could be made very quickly and then we vhill be at island even sooner. Boat… that will be takingk long time to shape.”

Image courtesy of mnshots@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.liliya-b02 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3AFsz.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#45799B; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:305px 0px 10px 0px; color:#142C3C; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liliya-b02 b {color:#96BDD7; }
.liliya-b02 p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liliya-b02 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread