When Shall We Feast?
[html]

Very short post. I'll be using longer posts for the actual hunting. :3

Word Count → 170

Gunnar had been coming back from a quick scan of the borders when Jazper's voice reached his ears from afar. A beckoning howl that called upon the pack in a gathering. The first pack gathering he'd been to since joining. This would be interesting, for sure.

He picked up his pace and headed for the location of the alpha male, still in his lupus form, favoring that right hind leg. He was used the limping pace so of course, it did little to hinder his speed as he all but sprinted through the forest, eager to know what was happening with the pack now.

The scent of a fresh kill and his leader were the first to greet him as he pushed through the foliage and into the small clearing. He stopped and dipped his head respectfully, in greeting, then took a moment to catch his breath. Am I the first to arrive? His voice was raspy as usual as he sat down and glanced around the clearing. Apparently so.

<style type="text/css">
.gunnargrove b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff;}
.gunnargrove p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.gunnargrove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#3e3538; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/egonlz.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F0CEA3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.gunnargrove .wordcount {color:#F0CEA3; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.gunnargrove .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread