When Shall We Feast?
[html]

Yay new table! =D/354

No don't touch me there, that tickles! This was the last thing Rurik remembered of his, rather pleasant, dream before a call shattered it to pieces, waking him up. His eyes snapped open with a look of utmost boredom and irritation "This had better be important..that was a nice dream..." Rurik mumbled to himself, looking out threw the tall blades of brown grass where he had lain down not an hour before to take a nap. He was just outside the gates of the fort, far enough to not be seen while still being able to see the gate himself, that way if anyone asked he could say he was on guard duty. With a loud yawn and stood up, in his lupus form, and arched his back, stretching, and plopped back down, debating answering the Alphas call. "I could probably just say I didn't hear it...I mean he did sound quit a wa- The thought stopped short as Dixie and Wayne came out of the gate in their halfling forms
Well there goes that idea. he said to himself with a sigh. He was still getting used to being told what to do, going from loner your whole life to suddenly having a chain of command took a bit of getting used to.

With a small, stiff grunt he shifted into his halfling form and trotted off in the general direction he had heard the call from, using Dixie's and Wayne's scents to guide him. It didn't take him very long to reach the Alpha's location, but before he even saw them he could smell quite a few things. There was already a small group there, and someone had killed something. Instantly he picked up the pace, now that food was involved. As he approached the group he looked to Jazper and gave a slight nod of his head in greeting, noting the dead stag on the ground and Jazper's bloodied muzzle. The black furred male walked silently around the group and sat down next to the white furred female Fia, awaiting to hear the reason they were summoned here wordlessly.

<style>
.care .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; text-indent:105px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-size:11px;}
.care p {padding:10px; color:#dedede; text-indent:15px; font-size:12px;}
.care b {color:#80776e; font-size:13px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #000000;}
.care i {color:#000000; font-size:13px;}
.care {background:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... /wolf1.png); Background-color:#292727; background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width: 340px; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread