When Shall We Feast?
[html]
Lilith Ylva

Word Count → 374 :: Out of Character text

Lilith was lounging around in the woods as she had been doing quite often since she arrived at the Casa pack. Laying on her back in a grassy area Lilith stared up at the clouds. What it would be like to be up there, to be able to fly up there in the clouds like her birds were able to. She had asked Andras once but she didn't understand Lilith, and she wouldn't be capable of giving her a real answer anyways due to her broken high speech. Andras could only say and understand certain words. Tangling her fingers in the tall grass she just laid there in thought. Her mind skimming over ideas and memories. She could just lose herself here.

But a sound cut through the air like butter. Her Sole was calling to the pack. With a deep breath Lilith sat up and began unstrapping her daggers from her legs. She would run in her Secui form, she was quite a bit away and didn't want to be late for her first pack meeting. Lilith looked up and scanned the trees, she needed one of her creatures to carry her things. It was Eurynome she spotted. "Eury, come." She knew her hated that nick name but it was so much easier to say than his full name and she thought it was kind of cute too. At his masters command, he glided down next to her, feathers in a ruffle. "Oh be calm bird, I need you to carry my things and follow me. We are needed else where" Lilith began to stroke him, flattening his feathers. Standing to shift, she could feel her bones crush and change in size. Once finished she ran off towards her Sole's call.

As she arrived she noticed she wasn't the first one here, there were quite a bit more wolves that got here before her than she did. This was the first time she had really seen any of the other wolves in her pack. Still hidden she shifted back into her Optime form and called her bird to her. Taking the daggers she strapped them back on and walked closer to get a better view of her Sole.

I'm at war with the world
'Cause I ain't never gonna sell my soul
I've already made up my mind
No matter what, I can't be bought or sold

<style type="text/css">
.lilithshackles b {font-weight:bold; color:#a75158; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 1px;}
.lilithshackles p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 30px;}
.lilithshackles p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.lilithshackles .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#a75158; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 1px;}
.lilithshackles p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-shadow:#683c58 0px 0px 4px;}
.lilithshackles {width:485px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#683c58; background-image:url(http://i39.tinypic.com/2vaxlhl.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#dcdcae; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.lilithshackles .name {color:#a75158; font-size:60px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; text-align:left; text-indent:15px; font-weight:bold; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 4px; padding:5px 30px 20px; letter-spacing:10px;}
.lilithshackles .lyrics {color:#dcdcae; font-size:40px; font-family: 'Amatic SC'; text-align:center; padding:150px 5px 0px; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#23141d 1px 1px 4px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread