ghouls and spools
[html]
Skoll Haskel

The ghost caught up with him despite his vailiant efforts to save the spool. It caught up with him, and then it ate him. He yelped then snarled a high-pitched puppy snarl when it covered his face and tangled up in his legs, and he fell with a thump on the floor. Legs thrashing underneath the cloth, he was unaware of someone passing by until a voice calmly spoke to him—a grownup woman offering help.

“I do it!” Skoll howled from underneath the phantom. It wasn’t so much a fear of who was helping as much as the fact that he wanted to help himself. He was an independent and determined cub, able to find his way out of most situations he got himself in—and he wanted to keep that reputation at some level. After all, he was a Haskel, the son of the King. He could do this. He could beat this stupidface ghost!

Another thrash of his limbs, and the puppy found air. He pushed his nose under the cloth then managed to worm his way out of it. A triumphant grin brightened his green eyes before he looked up at the woman. She looked nice, with pretty curly red hair, and her scent told him that she was a pack member. Maybe she could be a friend.

“Thank you fer offerin’ ’elp,” the Prince said then with a little dip of his head, remembering his manners.

Then he turned and attacked the sheet of white cloth relentlessly, his puppy teeth biting in vain before he managed to tear it with a loud rip. The sound startled him and made him fall on his butt, gazing at the cloth before grinning haughtily at his undead enemy.

Clueless to the fact, of course, that he was destroying someone’s property.

<style>
.sunskoll b {letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.sunskoll t {font-style:italic; letter-spacing:.05em; text-shadow:#FFFFFF 0px 0px 1px;}
.sunskoll p {padding:0px 20px; text-indent:25px;}
.sunskoll .ooc { margin:auto; text-align:center; background-image:url(http://i44.tinypic.com/91c4s2.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.sunskoll {width:500px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/28lw1up.jpg); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:georgia;}
.sunskoll .name {font-size:45px; font-family: 'Sancreek', cursive; text-align:center; padding:50px 0px 20px 0px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread